We are no longer accepting PDF attachments for AT request
ALL AT/ADT requests for MTF support will be submitted, validated, and routed through the SharePoint site.
You must use your CAC card to log in to this site. Be sure to use your email certificate.
Is this your first time submitting a request via the SharePoint site? Review this resource.
AT Request Guidance
- Proceed to the Navy Reserve Homeport (use your EMAIL certificate)
- At the top of the page, click on ‘Applications‘
- Then click on ‘Operational Support Advertisement‘
- Members must accept they are entering a U.S. Government website, and then click on ‘Advertisements‘
- In the Omni Search, members can search the NRH-AP by advertisement identifier, requirement name or number, or mission number.
- Members can filter the search to look for duration of orders, rank, NOBC, NEC, order type, location, officer/enlisted, requirement report and/or end date, and posted date.
- BE SURE THAT THE REQUIREMENT IS IN NME!
- DO NOT click the apply button on the AD portal.
- Complete the AT request form on the SharePoint an include the requirement number on the request. Make sure that application is complete and attach certificates before submitting.
- BE SURE TO CHECK THAT YOU HAVE SELECTED THE APPROPRIATE ADVERTISEMENT WITH THE DATES YOU ARE AVAILABLE!
- IF YOU PUT AN INCORRECT ADVERTISEMENT, YOU ARE OBLIGATED TO FULFILL THAT REQUIREMENT!
- OHSU Jax members do not support NOSC. Under special circumstances AT can be completed at the NOSC.
- You CAN NOT “apply” for an AT throught the AD portal. Use the information from the advertisement to submit an AT request through the Sharepoint.
Fiscal Year Deadlines
1MAY – Last day to submit AT waivers (Please submit waivers to your detachment TO several weeks before the deadline to allow time for routing)
31MAY – All planned AT must be built in NROWS (please allow 2 months of lead time)
1JUN – Q4 AT orders must be saved and routed by the Navy Operational Support Center (NOSC) Order Specialist
31AUG – Q4 Addiational Training Periods (ATPs) scheduled and approved in the Enhanced Drill Management (EDM) System
30SEP – All AT waiver requests adjudicated and entered into NSIPS by NOSCs