Required Training for EMF
If you are cross assigned to an EMF unit, please review the following information.
Please be sure to submit a Statement of Understanding and sign it digitally with your CAC card.
JKO – Emergency Preparedness Response Course (EPRC)
Steps on how to access JKO and to select the correct course.
- Access via JKO (use internet explorer only)
- ***If page does not load correctly or having difficulty with website, click compatibility icon.***
- Click OK
- Log in with CAC card
- If any issues with login contact JKO helpdesk via phone or email. Both contacts are on this page.
- If enrollment form loads, complete as appropriate.
- Submit / save at bottom of form when complete.
- Click Course Catalog
- Type “Emergency Preparedness” in title box (third box) and press enter.
- Enroll in appropriate course
- HM, non-clinicians, clinical support staff, security personnel choose: J3OP-US260, Emergency Preparedness Course (EPRC), Operator Course
- Doctors, dentists, nurses, PAs, CRNAs choose: J3O P-US258 , Emergency Preparedness Course (EPRC), Clinician Course
- CO/XO, Command Suite choose: J3O P-US262, Emergency Preparedness Course (EPRC), Executive/Commander Course
Login: Site Code – 2025
DoD ID: 10 digit number on the back of your CAC card
Password: gonavy (all lowercase). Or, if gonavy does not work try: welcome (all lowercase)
Course List > Operational Health Training > Platform Training > Other > EMF 150 General I/O > View Course > View Module > Download the document by right click and save as > review the document and take the test > 79% or higher is needed to pass and earn a certificate.
- Protection Sys training
- Hearing Conservation training
- Heat Stress training
- Hazmat training